Bar Keepers Friend® Cleanser & Polish is famous for removing rust, metal tarnish, mineral deposits, and stains from most hard surfaces.
BKF does not contain bleach, making it ideal for cleaning stainless steel.
Being a powder, you can make either a thick paste or a watery slurry to match different surfaces and stains. A paste will be more acidic than the slurry. You’ll need more acidity when dealing with mineral deposits, or rust stains. A watery slurry is ideal for removing tarnish from a stainless steel pan, or sink.
We invite you to perform a Google™ search on “Bar Keepers Friend” to read what others say about us.
Bar Keepers Friend Cleanser 340g
BKF Cleanser & Polish Surface Guide
Bar Keepers Friend Cleanser & Polish can be used to remove tarnish, deposits, residues, and stains from most non-porous, hard surfaces, including:
- Stainless Steel
- Copper Alloys including Brass and Bronze
Common areas in the Home
BKF in the Kitchen:
- Stove cooktops and exteriors
- Countertops (non-stone)
- Porcelain or ceramic dishes
- Drained floors
BKF in the Bathroom:
- Tile & Grout
- Erases rust stains from concrete, masonry, and grout
- Removes plant stains and pollution grime from hard surfaces
- Removes brake dust from wheels (test surface first)
- Cleans siding, boats, vehicles, grills, tools and sports equipment.
Where NOT to use BKF
- Gold or Silver (sterling silver is ok)
- Polished stone, such a marble or granite
- Lacquered, painted, or mirrored surfaces.