BKF is BIG. This is the original cleanser in the larger 595g size
Bar Keepers Friend® Cleanser is famous for removing rust, metal tarnish, mineral deposits, and stains from most hard surfaces.
BKF does not contain bleach, making it ideal for cleaning stainless steel.
Being a powder, you can make either a thick paste or a watery slurry to match different surfaces and stains. A paste will be more acidic than the slurry. You’ll need more acidity when dealing with mineral deposits, or rust stains. A watery slurry is ideal for removing tarnish from a stainless steel pan, or sink.
We invite you to perform a Google™ search on “Bar Keepers Friend” to read what others say about us.
Bar Keepers Friend Cleanser 595g
BKF Cleanser Surface Guide
Bar Keepers Friend Cleanser can be used to remove tarnish, deposits, residues, and stains from most non-porous, hard surfaces, including:
- Stainless Steel
- Copper Alloys including Brass and Bronze
Common areas in the Home
BKF in the Kitchen:
- Stove cooktops and exteriors
- Countertops (non-stone)
- Porcelain or ceramic dishes
- Drained floors
BKF in the Bathroom:
- Tile & Grout
- Erases rust stains from concrete, masonry, and grout
- Removes plant stains and pollution grime from hard surfaces
- Removes brake dust from wheels (test surface first)
- Cleans siding, boats, vehicles, grills, tools and sports equipment.
Where NOT to use BKF
- Gold or Silver (sterling silver is ok)
- Polished stone, such a marble or granite
- Lacquered, painted, or mirrored surfaces.