BKF Cookware Cleanser was specifically created to remove tenacious cooked-on, baked-on residues from both metal and glass cookware. It is the best option for keeping your pots and pans looking like new. After all, a good pot or pan is built to last a lifetime. BKF Cookware is a must for those who hang their pots and pans in the kitchen. Its ability to remove tarnish from stainless steel is unsurpassed. BKF Cookware Cleanser contains 50% more surfactants than our classic BKF Cleanser & Polish. This allows you to remove food-based residues and metal tarnish from your cookware using less elbow grease; and the added surfactant makes rinsing faster.
Bar Keepers Friend Cookware Cleanser and Polish 340g
BKF Cookware Cleanser & Polish Surface Guide
Bar Keepers Friend Cookware Cleanser & Polish works on most surfaces used for cooking.
Common areas in the Home
BKF in the Kitchen:
- Stainless Steel pots and pans
- Glass casserole dishes
- Baking sheets
- Oven door interior (don’t apply anywhere you can’t rinse well)
- Stainless steel grills
- Grill tools
- Camping cookware
Where NOT to use BKF
- Non-stick cookware or bakeware
- Gold or Silver (Sterling silver is OK)
- Polished stone, such a marble or granite
- Lacquered, painted, or mirrored surfaces.